Release Notes: Version: December 30, 2016
- [Automation] Added: Option to enable automatic domain registration and transfer when order is submitted.
- [Custom Forms] Changed: Form duplication updated to list all forms in the same type group, instead of the same type.
- [Forms] Changed: "Force show in Invoice" option in form element will not show input fields if no data has been entered
- [UserAPI] Added: Example responses for routes defined by this plugin.
- [UserAPI] Added: Option to edit example response for each route
- [Autologin] Fixed: Validation plugins do not work when user is authenticated through this plugin.
- [Calendar] Fixed: Cant ad new events when viewing calendar on plugin page.
- [Custom Forms] Fixed: It's not possible to duplicate forms that were created by duplication.
- [DirectAdmin] Fixed: Provisioning does not work.
- [EmailVerification] Fixed: Verification code prompt is still visible after using verification link from email message.
- [Libs] Fixed: updated PHPMailer to address CVE-2016-10033
- [OnApp] Fixed: Upgrades fail for some accounts.
- [Openstack] Fixed: Can't remove VMs from admin area if account is suspended.
- [Openstack] Fixed: Client area account list layout is broken.
- [Openstack] Fixed: Termination returns with error if account is suspended.
- [Order Draft] Fixed: Promotion code with fixed value is not recalculated to client currency.
- [Recapcha] Fixed: Domain contacts forms do not load on some custom templates.
- [SolusVM] Fixed: listing os templates does not work trough user api
- [UserAPI] Fixed: Can't load service details if there is no module attached
- [UserAPI] Fixed: Can't load ticket details if it was not viewed before.
- [UserAPI] Fixed: Cant load service details on "single vm" accounts
- [UserAPI] Fixed: GET /certificate/order route does not work
- [UserAPI] Fixed: Parameter type layout in client area documentation is broken
- [UserAPI] Fixed: client details in invoice expose properties that should not be available to clients