Release Notes: Version: December 23, 2016
- [Admin] Changed: Email log will now show all email addresses that it was sent to.
- [Contacts] Added: When adding contacts only active and suspended services are listed
- [DirectAdmin] Added: New field in app config, allowing you to specify user control panel url.
- [OnApp v4] Added: Ability to cancel pending service
- [OnApp v4] Added: Backup sizes now read in GB where possible
- [OpenSRS SSL] Added: RapidSSL wildcard certificate
- [UserApi] Added: Additional methods that allow clients to order new services.
- [WhoisServers] Added: Option to define name length limits for each TLD
- [WhoisServers] Added: Optional variables to use in whois lookup
- [AD/LDAP] Fixed: Auth_ldap does not exist error
- [Affiliates] Fixed: Recurring commissions are not generated if invoice gets merged with domain renewal.
- [Cart] Fixed: Free product are billed using old pricing when changing from another product.
- [DomainOrder] Fixed: Cant add numeric domains that start with zero
- [OnApp] Fixed: Account upgrades do not work on version 5.2 and up
- [OnApp] Fixed: Metered billing for IPs/traffic in zone does not work
- [OnApp] Fixed: Provisioning does not work on version 4.1 and below
- [OpenSRS SSL] Fixed: Comodo Positive and Essential fail to create, wrong server error.
- [Openstack] Fixed: Downgrade fails to set project limit on single vm accounts.
- [Openstack] Fixed: VMs are not suspended with user account.
- [Orders] Fixed: Order with total of 0 and invoice attached shows as payment completed in listing
- [Proxmox2] Fixed: Enable HA on new VMs may fail and stop provisioning.
- [Quickbooks Desktop] Fixed: Invoices are exported to wrong brand, if client has invoices in multiple brands.
- [Tickets] Fixed: Attachment upload errors can't be translated
- [Wirecard Checkout Seamless] Fixed: Charges for Upgrades & Field Upgrades are not collected automatically