Release Notes: Version: February 10, 2017
- [Automation] Added: Its now possible to schedule custom automation task for product/domain after related invoice is paid.
- [Gateways] Added: New gateway: Credit balance. Gives your customer ability to select credit as payment method, warns about low credit before issuing renewal invoice
- [Inventory Manager] Added: Checkbox in item details that indicates that it was tested and can be used in server builds.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: MAC / SN2 Field in item details.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: Option do define onwn shipping methods in settings.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: Option in settings to allow untested items in pending builds.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: Option to define fixed commission rate for item types.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: Shipping and tracking number in delivery data.
- [Inventory Manager] Added: extended admin api with methods that allow basic operations on inventory items.
- [Inventory Manager] Changed: Moved items, vendors and manufactures under settings tab.
- [Invoices] Added: Its now possible to show upgrade period on invoices when upgrading, enabled trough Settings->Billing->Invoice templates
- [Sepa Direct Debit] Added: Its now possible to add transactions from batch, instead of importing statement for processing
- [Admin] Fixed: Cant create new orderpage on windows installations
- [Admin] Fixed: Orderpage thumbnails do not display on windows installations
- [Cloudstack] Fixed: Wrong value CPU speed field error
- [Domains] Fixed: Upgrading idprotection field value can lead to exception error
- [Google Authentication] Fixed: Two factor auth does not work for contacts.
- [Invoice] Fixed: Can't remove public invoice note
- [Invoice] Fixed: Cant edit invoice items on new installations
- [Openstack] Fixed: Api request do not work for network and image endpoints
- [Proxmox2] Fixed: Vm clone does not work if source VM is on a different node.
- [Sepa Direct Debit] Fixed: Exception on adding duplicated invoice into a batch
- [Support] Fixed: Attachments are sent back to client in new ticket notification