Watch video tour
Multiple provisioning methods
You can offer whole range of services, from building simple VPS to reselling your resources.
Watch video tour
- VPS hosting
- Cloud hosting (Virtual Datacenters)
- Reseller accounts
- DIY Cloud/VPS/Reseller packages
Full client control
With rich-featured clientarea you can give your client full control over his resources.
- Create/destroy new VM (cloud hosting)
- Upgrade/downgrade resources
- Full VM control: start, stop, rebuild, etc.
- Upgrade/downgrade resourcess
- Usage control: browse server load, memory, traffic usage graphs
HostBill installation is fully automated and takes just seconds, more info at http://hostbillapp.com/install/
Connecting HostBill with SolusVM
- In HostBill go to Settings > Modules, find and activate SolusVM hosting module
- You will be redirected to Settings > Apps to set connection with SolusVM
- Enter SolusVM api credentials, use Test Connection to check if HostBill can connect
Creating your first Cloud Hosting package
- In HostBill go to Settings > Products & Services, and Add new order page
- From Order Types select SolusVM
- After creating order page add new product in it, provide name & Save changes
- In product configuration section proceed to Connect with App, select SolusVM module and App server created in previous steps.
- Proceed to configuration wizard and set your package limit for each step. Follow video tour for more details.
- Submit changes, your package is ready
VNC & SSH Console
To be able to use vnc and ssh console from clientarea you will have to download this package and extract it into your hostbill root directory.
SolusVM module for HostBill is actively maintained to make sure all new cool features are available for you and your customers.
Latest version: SolusVM 1.11.4, HostBill 3.9.0 - 2012-09-05 - Read changelog