Release Notes: Version: March 03, 2017
- [Admin] Added: Warnings about queue performance/setup in "Things may need your attention box"
- [General] Added: Mobile notifications are now also handled by Mailing queue
- [IPAM] Added: Additional column for WAN IP
- [IPAM] Added: Option to fill WAN IPs when creating IP list
- [Openstack] Changed: IP setup for slower servers moved to background queue.
- [Orders] Changed: Custom Discount option moved to top of discounts list in order draft section
- [Plesk12] Added: Private IP field in app/server settings that can be used for server connection
- [Proxmox2] Added: Client area will display WAN IP from IPAM if it is provided
- [Whois] Changed: Updated bandwidth switch/port assignment ui.
- [Accounts] Fixed: "Column not found: 1054 Unknown column" error when sorting accounts quick list by service category
- [Admin] Fixed: Changing account and domain owner does not update related order.
- [Admin] Fixed: Link to client in promotion code is broken
- [Admin] Fixed: Removing clients does not terminate related accounts if those were moved from a different client.
- [Admin] Fixed: Test connection does not work from product page.
- [CloudMonitoring] Fixed: Not possible to uncheck "Allow client to add/remove monitored hosts" option
- [Design11] Fixed: Domain menu in listing display offpage
- [General] Queue: Fixed - queue can cause server load spikes on cPanel servers with posix+pcntl extensions available
- [Multibrand] Fixed: PHP Error when creating new clients
- [Openstack 2] Fixed: Reset password link shows in vms with state other than active
- [Openstack] Fixed: VM management does not work if related image is removed.
- [Orders] Fixed: Order build time takes long to process due to unoptimized username field
- [Orders] Fixed: invoice for forms upgrade does not contain period
- [Plesk12] Fixed: Server connection does not return any status
- [Script Provisioning] Fixed: $account.newpassword variable missing for password change call
- [Whois] Fixed: Custom whois scripts stopped working