Release Notes: Version: December 16, 2016
- [Admin] Added: Option to change product configuration form to a different type within the same group, eg. slider to slider with input.
- [General] Changed: Provisioning step in order scenario if set to manual will prevent automated provisioning.
- [OpenSRS SSL] Added: Support for comodo positive ssl and essential ssl certificates.
- [Admin] Fixed: Filtering orders by payment status does not work correctly.
- [Calendar] Fixed: Event list does not unlock after moving an event
- [DNS Services] Fixed: Its not possible to edit SRV record priority.
- [Google Auth] Fixed: Client contacts are forced to use 2-factor auth
- [Google Auth] Fixed: Does not work when logging in with active admin session
- [Multibrand] Fixed: Logging in as client from admin area does not disable additional authentication/verification plugins
- [Multibrand] Fixed: New contact can't login to client portal
- [OnApp] Fixed: Upgrade will set memory to maximum value if using GB units.
- [Onapp] Fixed: Provisioning does not work with OnApp v5.2
- [Onapp] Fixed: Suspended accounts do not show vms in account details
- [Openprovider] Fixed: Registration fails if Language option is selected for non IDN domains
- [Openstack] Fixed: Missing endpoint error when trying to authenticate
- [Recaptcha] Fixed: Does not work correctly if there is more than one captcha on the same page
- [Recaptcha] Fixed: Does not work in cart registration/loggin form
- [Recaptcha] Fixed: Generates an error on client sign-up if captcha is enabled for login pages
- [cPanel DNS] Fixed: Can't edit SRV records