Release Notes: Version: December 9, 2015
- [API] Added: New order management methods: setOrderDate, setOrderStatus, setOrderOwner and setOrderReferer
- [Openprovider] Added: DNSSEC managment
- [Openprovider] Added: Domicle form field for .fr and .de domain
- [Openprovider] Added: Support for WHOIS Protection management
- [Quickbooks Desktop] Added: Multibrand support, you can export each brand to different company file.
- [SEPA Direct Debit] Added: Ability to select Local Instrument value per creditor (Core|B2B)
- [ScriptProvisioning] Added: New free provisioning module: Script Provisioning - execute custom scripts on account event Learn More
- [Admin] Fixed: Invoice cancellation option under product automation suggest that is only applied for cancelled services
- [Invoices] Fixed: If recurring invoice have first issue date set for today, period is not auto-added to invoice items
- [LiqPayCheckout] Fixed: Transactions were not accepted due to wrong signature
- [Openstack] Fixed: Upgrade/Downgrade fails to setup new IPs after resizing VM
- [Openstack] Fixed: Upgrade/Downgrade removes all interfaces if Public ip limit is left empty
- [Plesk12] Fixed: Provisioning task fails in plesk (onyx) with error about missing country.
- [SEPA Direct Debit] Fixed: Generatng bulk invoice sends this invoice to customer that confuses him
- [UserAPI] Fixed: Api does not use correct server on multi module products.