Release Notes: Version: October 28, 2016
- [Admin] Added: New widget to list unresolved calendar events
- [Admin] Added: Option to change calendar event start/end dates trough form inputs
- [Automation] Added: Its now possible to define Cron profiles, to split automation tasks into multiple crontab entries, for improved performance
- [Automation] Added: Its now possible to schedule custom automation task before account due date
- [Onapp] Added: Option to select user group for new accounts.
- [Openstack] Added: VMs created with ssh key will show which key was installed.
- [Plesk Automation] Added: Its now possible to specify API port in Settings->Apps
- [Proxmox2] Added: Option to enable HA by default for new VMs
- [Worldpay Futurepay] Added: its now possible to define whether futurepay id should be removed from client profile upon failed charge
- [Support] Change: Ticket status change changed back to simple select option
- [Admin] Fixed: Cancellation requests show wrong end of billing period date.
- [Automation] Fixed: POP email import fails to process emails that are to big.
- [General] Fixed: Folders protected with basic authentication show 404 page on some servers
- [General] Fixed: Services created by bundle do not updated with domain name
- [Onapp] Fixed: Metered billing does not include application servers.
- [Onapp] Fixed: Usage charts fail to load if user password expires
- [Openstack] Fixed: Accounts created with ssh key still show root password field
- [SEPA Direct Debit] Fixed: Transaction date is not set when row is being processed
- [Support] Fixed: Saved reply draft is not showing up in ticket
- [Support] Fixed: after_ticketopen event does not have any data
- [Utilities] Fixed: Even if enforced, random passwords sometimes does not contain numbers
- [cPanel DNS] Fixed: Unable to add new NS records
- [cPanelv2] Fixed: unblock widget does not work with csf 9.25