Release Notes: Version: July 24 2017
- [Admin] Added: Client search tool in change owner form (in accoutns domains)
- [Admin] Added: Improved UI of Open new ticket section
- [Admin] Added: Option to enable/disable notifications when creating new contacts.
- [Admin] Added: Scroll to top button on all adminarea pages
- [Flavor Manager] Changed: Estimated monthly cost updated to use 30 days for calculation, changed from 27 days
- [OnApp] Changed: Removed data store selection if only one option is available.
- [Status Updates] Added: Hypervisor filter for OnApp
- [Status Updates] Added: Support for hosting module filters
- [Tickets] Added: It is now possible to make ticket internal - assigned to client, but visible by staff members only
- [Vmware 5] Added: Status notifications on start/stop/reboot operations
- [API] Fixed: Api response contain mixed object/array for form component config.
- [Automation] Fixed: SQL error when synchronizing ssl certificate expiry date.
- [Cart] Fixed: Adding products to cart does not work Dedicated server cart template.
- [Client area] Fixed: Contacts can view service upgrade page without upgrade permission.
- [Client area] Fixed: Empty entry in dashboard service list if contact does not have access to domains.
- [Client area] Fixed: Updating contact privileges does not affect already logged in contacts.
- [CloudSignup] Fixed: Created orders do not go trough fraud check.
- [General] Fixed: SQL error when removing credit card from client profile.
- [General] Fixed: Services provisioned by queue may end up using the same username.
- [General] Fixed: missing templates_c/index.php randomly occurs
- [OnApp Flavor] Fixed: Billing plan is created with 0 Memory limit and 1 Mbs netwok rate
- [OnApp] Fixed: Additional disk creation shows invalid data store options.
- [OnApp] Fixed: Test connection fails on some servers due to broken xml output
- [Proxmox2] Fixed: Add bandwidth option is not available for suspended VPS accounts
- [Tickets] Fixed: Original ticket submitter (by email) does not get email notifications about ticket staff replies
- [Vmware 5] Fixed: Missing force poweroff image in client portal