Release Notes: Version: May 26, 2017
- [Admin] Added: Featured Graphs admin dashboard widget - shows graphs assigned to accounts that are marked as "featured"
- [Admin] Added: Its now possible to setup custom unpaid invoice reminder emails in product settings
- [Geolocation] Added: IF customer does not provide his country (ie from cloud signup page) geolocation plugin will try to figure it out
- [LibreNMS] Added: Support for LibreNMS - bandwidth billing and graphing
- [Migration Manager] Added: Ability to write ticket reply directly in migration case step, changing step status to Finished will send reply
- [Migration Manager] Added: When previous step finishes, staff member related to next step is notified about pending work via email
- [Migration Manager] Added: You can now define predefined ticket reply when working on scenario steps
- [Migration Manager] Added: You can now select which staff is responsible for which step in case
- [Mollie Modern] Added: Option to override credit card automation settings for recurring payments.
- [Priority Support] Added: Metered billing support with Pre and Post-paid support packages.
- [Admin] Fixed: Clicking in "change package" button in accounts section throws exception
- [Admin] Fixed: Error about missing module after removing module files from server.
- [Admin] Fixed: Forms settings in order draft are not saved.
- [Automation] Fixed: Domains registered/imported with order date lower than 2 before renewal date does not get renewed
- [CentralNic] Fixed: Missing response object exception.
- [General] Fixed: Accept order does not work trough background queue
- [General] Fixed: Order submitted by affiliates add entries with 0 commission.
- [Metered Billing] Fixed: Overusage fee is added as credit for futher consumption upon invoice payment
- [Mollie Modern] Fixed: Automated charges will retry if previous charge is still pending.
- [Orders] Fixed: Addon orders cannot be accepted
- [Proxmox2] Fixed: Can't set "On bandwidth overuse" option to "Suspend account"
- [Proxmox2] Fixed: missing service cancellation link in client area
- [Script Provisioning] Fixed: Custom script execution time is limited to 60 seconds
- [SolusVM] Fixed: VM upgrade/downgrade does not change IP allocation
- [SolusVM] Fixed: missing service cancellation link in client area