Release Notes: Version: February 26, 2016
- [Invoices] New invoice draft will be pre-set with due & pay before date based on client group automation
- [Invoices] Added option to change client assigned to invoice draft
- [Recurring Invoices] Added option to define number of days for due & pay before dates.
- [OnAPP v4] Added option to enable shutting down of client vms on account suspensions.
- [Invoices] Save changes button gets hidden when trying to edit invoice
- [General] Affiliate doesn’t receive recurring commission if invoice is paid directly from client area with credit, or credit card
- [General] Services with pre-paid metered billing do not receive credit if related order is not active
- [General] Cant reuse paid os after after removing related VM from cloudstack.
- [General] Recurring transactions do not add correct amount of credit if related invoice is partially paid.
- [Client Area] Announcements are sorted incorrectly.
- [API] orders created with addOrder method do not add client group discount.
- [General] Missing annotations in metered report
- [Proxmox2] can't lock file /var/lock/qemu-server/lock-xxx.conf when deploying new vm using clone method
- [OnAPP v4] Summary records of couple of hours of usage are now split into each hour
- [OnAPP v4] Network zone related usage is not detected correctly on some configurations.
- [OnAPP v4] Usage stats with very small values are displayed in scientific notation.
- [OnAPP Flavors] Billing plan is created with 0 storage limit
- [Cloudstack] Can't provision SingleVM accounts with root disk set to 0
- [Cloudstack] Vm root password reset doesn't work
- [Cloudstack] Account list shows 0 for storage size if no data disk was added.
- [Orderpage] Live Cloud - cant submit order if tos is disabled